Friday, January 6, 2012

Leopard and Jewels

My name is Maggie and I'm addicted to jewelry. If you haven't already noticed I have a slight obsession with jewelry. I pick out my jewelry first then pick out the clothes that will match it. I always check out jewelry first in a store before looking at clothes! I just can't get enough! 






 My new jewelry items: 
Jacket: Takara, Jeggings:Be-1, Sweater: Old Navy, Undershirt: J.Crew, Boots: Macy's (old), Purse: Old Navy, Earrings: Tory Burch, Monogram necklace: Max and Chloe, White cross bracelet + teal bracelet with purple ball: Local designer (Betsy Pittard designs), Teal bracelets with gold balls: I made, Copper bracelet: J. Crew, Gold bangle: Apparel Mart, Gold ring: boutique (brand unknown), Silver ring: David Yurman. 

7 comments:

  1. We all have our vices. There are worse ones to have than jewelry.

    I think everyone knows what mine would be. Hee Hee

    Cute sweater.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful i love the leopard and your jewellery x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos :D

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i love the red coat and the animal print is so fun!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing that Old Navy sweater for a while. Looks so cute with all your jewels. I'm very jealous of your monogram necklace...I want one badly!

    -Sharon
    www.thetinyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cross bracelet is freaking awesome and you are fearless with prints.
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete