Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bows in January

I love this top! It can be worn casual or dressy and with skirts or jeans! I love how flowy this shirt is. I got a monogram Max and Chloe necklace for Christmas! I love it but with my initials "MAW" the pendant really just looks like a bunch of squiggles! Hope everyone's having a great new year! 




Top: Fab'rik, Jeans: F21, Jacket: Tulle, Clutch: J.Crew, Boots: Tory Burch, Watch: MK, Teal bracelet: J.Crew, Gold ring: BCBG, Silver ring: David Yurman, Wire bracelet: Brand unknown (local vendor makes them), Necklace: Max and Chloe

5 comments:

  1. It really is a beautiful blouse. So girly. I like girly in a blouse, too.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your green peacoat and your clutch. Great ensemble and great pics! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green with leopard ~ Divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to steal this outfit from you!!!

    ReplyDelete