Monday, November 28, 2011

Bejeweled in Blue

I purchased this top in three different colors because I absolutely love it! I think it can be worn in the summer and winter! I love dressing it up with these necklaces. I also love my new glitter hair tie I got from a local boutique! 












Top: Fabrik, Skirt: J.Crew, Shoes: F21, Purse: Aldo, Earrings: Claire's, Big necklace: Apparel Mart, Stone necklace: Etsy (Spikethepunch), Watch: MK, Small cuff with stones: Ann Taylor, Wrap bracelet: Chan luu, Silver Ring: David Yurman, Green Ring: local boutique (brand unknown), Silver nail polish: OPI Crown me already, Essie polish: pop art pink

8 comments:

  1. what an incredible top!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love that top! And your accessories are just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I am obsessed with your flats - gorgeous!! You really can't have enough sparkle in an outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Thought I had lost your blog. Would have missed your sweet blog and classic style.

    Following you again. Hope you will check out my blog, too?

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee that top!!! I want it in my closet now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't blame you for buying this lovely top in three different colors, it is gorgeous!! I tend to have the same problem as far as buying thing in various colors. I totally love the detail of the sleeves and all your accessories. They compliment each other beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this outfit is so perfect, I love the necklace and that top is to die for. Perfect for all of the upcoming holiday parties!

    xx

    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute outfit!! in love with the purse and necklace!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete