Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Dorothy Slippers.

If I took a trip to the land of Oz I would definitely wear these shoes. This outfit is pretty simple but when you add the shoes, clutch, and bling necklace it takes it to the next level! Hope you like it! 





Top: French connection, Pants (baby blue): Citizens of Humanity, Shoes: All Black, Clutch: Curlyinthecity (Etsy), Necklace: Ann Taylor, Earrings: Claire's, Rings: David Yurman and Charming Charlie's, Black Leather bracelet: Tory Burch, All gold bracelets:Apparel Mart, Watch: MK 

8 comments:

  1. I love the jewelry you use! They're so pretty. I'm currently obsessed with the idea of "arm candy."

    -Ly

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! And i love that you are rocking a Curly in the City clutch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are definitely modern-day Dorothy slippers...the sparkles make it so! cute outfit post!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving seeing another member of the Curly in the City clutch crew! I have two that I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are adorable. And love that you have a Curly in the City clutch, she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jewelry details! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that clutch! So cute!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete